Welcome to my place on the web!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! My name is Sheree and I've been married to my husband, Doug, for twenty years. We have four children, Jessica (19), Jeremy (16), Andrew (13) and Sarah (11). I am a Christian homeschooling mom and I've been homeschooling since my oldest was in Kindergarten. It's been quite an adventure, and one I wouldn't trade for any other career. I'm here to share my own experiences and all that God has and currently is faithfully walking me through in my life.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Accidents WILL Happen

Broken Living Room Window


Andrew has always had a way with glass. Breaking it that is. It started when he was younger, and he went head first through the window trying to run and open the door for Jessica. We went to the ER, no stitches, just some small cuts. Then, he put his hand through the window of the front door last summer. He was trying to quickly shut it before his ferret got out. Many stitches that time. And scars to prove it. And then, there was this broken window. I was cleaning off the computer desk and going through CD's. I was dropping the ones to get rid of on the floor. He asked what I was doing with them. I told him throwing them away. He asked if he could have them. I asked what he would want them for. He began to show me how he could use them as "shurikens ". (google it in case you don't have boys that are into weapons) As he flung them like frisbees toward the couch, one hit the window, and you see the result. Ahh well, accidents will happen. At least this one didn't require a trip to the emergency room. Just the hardware store. :o) That reminds me of another time when he and Sarah pushed a chair into a HUGE window in our old house, more broken windows. That was a scary one. We had to tape it in sections and break it out. Fun, fun, fun!!

No comments: