Welcome to my place on the web!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! My name is Sheree and I've been married to my husband, Doug, for twenty years. We have four children, Jessica (19), Jeremy (16), Andrew (13) and Sarah (11). I am a Christian homeschooling mom and I've been homeschooling since my oldest was in Kindergarten. It's been quite an adventure, and one I wouldn't trade for any other career. I'm here to share my own experiences and all that God has and currently is faithfully walking me through in my life.

Monday, November 12, 2007

A few recent pictures


Life has been pretty crazy for me lately, so I haven't been blogging. I thought I'd just post a few recent pictures. Hope you enjoy them. Miss you all. Bear with me, I'm making progress in adjustments, and will try to start blogging and keeping in touch more often then. Until then, keep me in your prayers, and I'll keep you in mine. Thanks! Sheree

Sarah and I are learning to crochet. My Grandma crocheted beautiful afghans (and other things). Here's one of my favorite afghans my Grandma made for me. We've got a long way to go, but at least we've begun! Here's a simple chain stitch.


A single crochet stitch. Did I mention we have a long ways to go?!

Sarah in the snow last week (about a half hour away from here where my toy demo was).

A beautiful picture Sarah took at the park.

Andrew. He made a new bow out of that one. Yes, it works!

Sarah and Doug at the park.

Me before the toy promotion. Don't I look festive? I actually had alot of fun!

My sweet little pirate!












No comments: